- road trip!
- go to Jaime’s graduation next week.
- build another fort.
- .. outside.
- have a campfire and roast marshmallows, making s’mores.
- learn to bartend professionally.
- learn how do man a chopper so I can finally stop relying on other people for that.
- adopt a bunny, maybe.
- and a turtle.
- and a ferret.
- who needs a boyfriend when you got a ton of pets, psh.
- ok no jk onwards to my list um.
- prank ALL the (former/current) robins (at least once).
- then hug them.
- movie marathon night!
- pool party. byob, bro. bring your own balloons.
- think of more stuff to do before school and life starts again.
that it’s a part of my bucketlist to attend a bartending academy.
- play battleshots
- Drive the Batmobile.
- Take a hot bath at night and fill the tub with glowsticks.
- Have one of those.. forts that hang from trees.
- Get Jason to admit that he adores me because I’m the little sister he’s never had.
- Dress Tim up.
- Not die before 25.
- Graduate from college.
- Not passing out in the streets.
Find the kid that I gave birth to.
- Have a successful job.
Find the one guy that will make me happy, and one that I can keep happy. Same person, of course.
- Attend Superboy and Blue Beetle’s wedding.
- Duct tape Damian to a ceiling.
- Sample ALL the ice cream (Ben and Jerry’s, Coldstone, etc.) flavors.
- Finish an entire tube of chapstick and not lose it.
- See the Monarch Butterfly migration.
- Randomly go to the airport to buy a random ticket and hop between countries.
- Road trip!
- Have a star named after me.
Get my suit in one of the trophy cases in the Batcave.
- Climb Mount Everest and not use the Batwing.
- Taste ALL the kinds of waffles.
- Watch the sunrise/sunset at the Eiffel Tower.
- Have a tree house!
- Go to New York and watch a broadway show.
- Then maybe a Zatanna Zatara show.
Prove to the rest of the family that I’m not to be looked down upon.
- Have a cliche walk in the beach at sunset, then lay under the stars with the sand under my fingertips.
to be continuuuedddd.